COLIBRI FARM is a magnificent seaside location and on some happy, nature-bound grounds, brought to life by a wonderful couple, aiming to create a never-seen before community space. The venue is reachable within walking distance from the beach as well as numerous restaurants and hotels of Arillas. There are no parking or camping facilities at the festival area. If you want to travel by car, please park near the beach and walk the rest of the way by foot.
Agiou Georgiou 490 81,
Coordinates: 39.737764, 19.652885 *
View on Google Maps.
What is important to know about dos and don’ts in Corfu, Greece?
– Keep the are clean and help to preserve the natural beauty by reducing and recycling your disposal.
– Please respect that nudism is only tolerated on the far left and right of Arillas beach.
– Safe water and use it carefully. There is a shortage of water in the area.
– The use of drugs and other substances natural or otherwise are illegal by Greek law. Their wide use have an impact on all of us.
– Please put animals (e.g. dogs) on the leash during the summer season on the beach.
How does the beach look like?
In Arillas there is a steep coast with a sandy beach below.
The water is flat and therefor relatively warm. Be careful with falling stones from the cliff.
How do I get around in Arillas?
It is possible to rent bikes, scooter or quads at various places like Spiros Bikes (www.spirosbikes.gr).
Attention: The roads can be very challenging for inexperienced drivers!
Corfu is in the north of the Ionian islands and belongs to Greece. The most comfortable way to travel to Corfu is by airplane. A lot of cities in Central Europe have direct connections. You can check on skyscanner.
Another option can also be to travel by train and a ferry from Italian cities like Venice, Ancona or Bari. There is also a high frequency of ferries from Italy to Igoumenitsa on the mainland where the ferries to Corfu depart every hour. It is also possible to take your car in a combination with ferries.
How do I get to Arillas from the airport or port in Corfu town?
There are different options we can recommend:
1. Team up for sharing a ride from the port or airport of Corfu to Arillas in a shuttle bus & taxi
(about 45-60 minutes drive).
2. Book on HolidayTaxis an bus shuttle to Arillas from 12,72 € p.P. www.holidaytaxis.com
3. Take the public transport. There are a few connections each day. https://greenbuses.gr
4. Rent a car for the day of arrival. You could combine that to explore the island a bit.
Airport: Green Motion, www.greenmotion.gr, Phone: +30 210 6022300
In Arillas: Arillas Car Rental, www.arillascars.com, Phone: +30 26630 51401
You can find many hotels, studios and apartments, near the Mandir, in Arillas, Afionas, Agios Stefanos, Saoulatika, etc.
You can also check our Facebook group to find or post shared apartments with other festival guests.
Alternatively, you can reach out to an agency called GREEN CORFU to get recommendations
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: Office +30 2663 051 889, Christina mobile +30 6936 750 730, Daizy mobile +30 6936 437551
There are lot of accommodations nearby. We do not have special recommendation. The festival ground, the beach, restaurants, and supermarkets are in walking distance.
All the program in festival.
Free Water: Bring your own bottle!
Accomodation, Flight, Food. Please check the options yourself. There are a lot of options.
See storno conditions in ticketshop.
Please see the program (coming soon)
Yes there are some volunteers that are looking for children.
But they won’t take any responsibility or liability. Parents are responsible for their children.
There won’t be a special program for children. tbd
… no… tbd
You can find the application form here.
Yes. Registration coming soon. tbd
Yes, we have! Find our Colibri Spirit Festival Facebook group here.